Monday, January 14, 2008

Communication Log: Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles 01-14-08

Warning Spoilers

I give the Terminator- The Sarah Connor Chronicles' first episode a "B".

Special Effects- "A"

Plot- "C"
I'm so tired of shows opening with dream sequences, try something new! Also terminator getting hit by cars, trucks, etc is old. The kid is way too lame. I know you need to have room for growth but what 15 year old is going to cry for his mommy to help him?

Acting- "A"
Sarah Coner, The mom, played by Leda Headey, is good. She was also good in 300.

Cameron, the friendly terminator, Summer Glau, is good. She was also good in Firefly and Serenity. She did all of her stunts on Firefly so it wouldn't surprise me to find out that she is doing at lot of stunts on this show.

John, the son, played by Thomas Dekker, was ok. I'm finding it hard to like him because he complains too much.

Funniest Moment- "A"
I "loved" the terminator substitute teacher!

Verdict: I think it will get high viewing numbers because it is one of the few new shows on tv right now. I will keep watching before I make a decision.

No comments: