Thursday, March 20, 2008

Communication Log: Music- Star Trek- Bon Jovi Concert

This is a reverse trivia question. I am looking for the episode and I will give you the question. I do NOT know the answer and would love for you to share your expertise with me. Which Star Trek episodes featured Spock performing musically. I remember one where he was using a guitar-like instrument and there was a group of hippies. I remember another one where he was singing to Lt. Uhuru or Nurse Chapel? It was when some aliens had control of their minds and/or bodies. I also remembered a third episode but I'm real hazy on the details.

Would Spock have approved of the Bon Jovi Concert?
My sister and I had a great time at the Bon Jovi concert. We went to the coliseum early around 5:30 to try to buy tickets from scalpers. We were thinking that once the concert started the ticket prices would go down. We decided to check the box office to see what they had left. Apparently a corporation had reserved a row of seats and had just released them. We were able to sit very close to the stage (109 AA- we were three rows up in the first elevated row) and we were able to get the tickets for only 80.00 each. My sister started crying because she was so happy. It was her birthday and she couldn't think of a better gift than great seats at the concert. We had never sat that close during a concert. Bon Jovi was incredible. I don't know how the man gets his energy. He was bouncing all over the stage and the music was awesome. The opening act, Chris Daughtry, was very good too. We parked on Chapman street so we were able to get out quickly. I can't believe 22,000 people were at the concert. I didn't get home until after midnight and didn't get to bed until 1am. I am so tired today but I'm glad I went. Did anyone else go?

No comments: